2000 expedition xlt RWD sags in rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh_913

Reaction score
My expe has the 4 wheel standard suspension so I have coil springs all around. Just replaced all 4 coil springs and shocks because the drivers side rear coil blew. After replacing all of them the truck still leans to the drivers side by about 2”, is there anything else that could be causing this? All I can find online is about the expeditions with air bags sagging but nothing about standard.

Billme

Reaction score
Since the spring broke in that area, I would look further into it.. Maybe measure all the components, to see if some got bent.. Assuming the springs are the same length..

OP
OP
J

Josh_913

Reaction score
Since the spring broke in that area, I would look further into it.. Maybe measure all the components, to see if some got bent.. Assuming the springs are the same length..
I was just about to post another thread about something else I noticed today. When looking straight down 2rear fenders it looks like the axle is shifted towards the passenger side by almost an inch. The coils look straight up and down, both measured the same length from top to bottom. I had the coils done at a shop, could this be something they did?

Billme

Reaction score
I would guess anything is possible, without looking at it.. Just take it back and see what they say..