2000 ford expedition XLT brush guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lariosified

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am looking for a brush guard for the 2000 expy i just bought. I want one i can mount a winch on. Was wondering if anyone had any luck with where to get one that looks nice. Thanks in advance.

Ross Aldrich

Reaction score
Depending on the look you are going for you might try here: https://www.movebumpers.com/

these are KITS however, and you will need to weld them together or have a fabricator to weld them for you.. my local fabricator has done a couple of them and says they are good quality, and will be doing mine (front and rear, though the rear is technically for an F150) this winter while I'm on vacation.

OP
OP
Lariosified

Lariosified

Reaction score
Thank you so much!!! This is exactly the kind of site I was looking for. I have an Associates in Welding Sciences and worked in a fab shop for 5 years. So this is definitely right up my alley. Thanks again.

Ross Aldrich

Reaction score
They don't have a specific rear bumper for the Expy, but from everything I can tell, the only difference between the Expy rear bumper and the F150 Styleside rear is the brackets.. so look up the F150 rear bumper to match to the front one.