2000 Heater Core Hose Quick Connect join together...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hans Vige

Reaction score
Hi, Have a 2000 Expedition with defective heater core... I need to know how to join the heater core quick hose connectors together, don't want to cut original quick connects off... Thank you, in advance...

Killer Ride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go to the autoparts store and buy some hose 5/8 ID hose and connect the 2 outputs from the engine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

Hans Vige

Reaction score
Go to the autoparts store and buy some hose 5/8 ID hose and connect the 2 outputs from the engine...

Thank you for your response... I see one output front top intake manifold on my 4.6 engine, where is the other output located?

phillip s fees

Reaction score
What killer ride said. You can get replacement connectors from the parts store. If you are attempting to bypass the heater core then get the 5/8 hose. Replacing the heater core is a job but not that bad if you take your time. I have done it twice and it's really not that bad, just a lot of screws

OP
OP
H

Hans Vige

Reaction score
Hi Phillip s fees, Thank you for post... It's looks to be quite the job and, hoping later to replace... Again thank you, and glad to hear it's not so troublesome to replace...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze