2001 Estate green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bilman72

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the beige color is on the bottom of a 2001 Eddie Bauer Expedition that is Estate Green, or where I might find out? I'm thinking maybe the Arizona Beige, but not sure.

20180916_134218.jpg

Eagle 71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you go to a Ford dealership, their parts dept should be able to get you an answer. They did on my ’13 Expy anyway, and hopefully they’ll do the same for you too. They even provided me the correct touch-up paint for the lower trim. BTW, yours appears to be in great shape!

nobycane74

Reaction score
I have the exact same EXP. This information will come in handy, as I did the same, repaint, the exterior trim and interior pieces...it took me almost 3 months to obtain the information to match the paint exactly.

ColorBond (121) Ford Med Parchment LVP...is one trim that is primarily for the doors and seats.
Is it NOT for the dash board (around the radio, ventilation pieces, etc.)

That color for the front dash and part of the center console is another color which is:
ColorBond (120) Ford Med Dk Parchment LVP

Otherwise, for the sidepanels and trim pieces on the doors.......this color ColorBond (121) Ford Med Parchment LVP is a perfect match