2002 2wd expedition lift kit???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisfinchumjr

Reaction score
I just bought a 02 2wd expedition. I’ve had a few f 150s around the same year and expected lifting it would be rather easy considering they are almost exactly the same. The front lift isn’t a problem for me. I’m going for a 5-6” lift total. So I already found plenty of spindle lifts but lifting the rear seems like a more difficult task. I want it to sit level but the biggest coil spacer I found is 3”. Typically trucks sit higher in the rear than they do in the front so normally the 3” would be enough but mine seems to sit level as is. I just rebuilt the entire suspension with parts from 1 a auto and it still sits level. So it’s not like anything is worn out. I’m curious if any one has lifted their 02 expeditions 5-6” with no squat in the rear. Like I said I want it to sit level. If so where did you buy your parts and if you can post pictures that would be great. Thanks!