2003 EB for sale w/ 95k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soapman99

Reaction score
Hello all,
I tried to post this in the classifieds but do not have the required permissions to do so. I've only posted a few times on this forum but it has been fun and a great helping reading everyone's posts.

That said, the wifey has decided she is ready to downsize. We have a 2003 Red EB with all the trimmings and options. It currently has 20" aftermarket wheels as you will see I the pictures. I do have the factory wheels as well. We just put new tires on about a month ago, General Grabber UHPs and had a full break job done about 6 months ago. It has 95k on the odometer and runs great. Been garaged and mostly used for running kids and family trips over the last 8 years.

We are in the central FL area. PM me with any questions or serious inquiries.

aru3unev.jpg
avajydyb.jpg

Elbimster

Reaction score
First off, welcome from a fellow Central Floridian! I'm in Orlando, where are you?

Second, wish I'd seen this a couple weeks ago, I just picked up an '04 EB in blue. Those wheels are hot!

Third, I tried doing the same thing a week or so back trying to get around the 50 post minimum with an '01 EB. As soon as a mod saw it he took down the post, so if anybody expresses interest make sure to note their username before it's taken down!

Enjoy, and good luck!