2003 EB w/ ENT system stereo swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cb540

Reaction score
Anyone have experience swapping out the head unit with an aftermarket unit? I have the entertainment system w/ dvd player in the back on the roof of the vehicle and the rear radio/audio controls on the back of the center console. I want to keep as much functionality as I can without having to just buy another stock unit. for the same price I can get a better up-to-date radio w/ sat radio and touch screen nav.. I'd rather do that. Wondering what brands/models will work

VinnyKO

Reaction score
Following as I am also looking to upgrade my head unit without losing functionality with the rear DVD

Kryo-Genik

Reaction score
Swapped mine and the dvd is dead. I have a harness coming in that supposedly fixes the thing but I cant say just yet. Also need to know what pins to jump to make the headphone plugs in the back of the console work

Jimdar

Reaction score
I used the Metra 70-5520AV wire harness. It will power the DVD and allow you to listen to it through the new stereo but you won't be able to control it from the front anymore.