2003 Expy 5.4L - No start by ignition - Can start by jumpering relay in Distribution Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cariboo

Reaction score
wow... i feel like such a neophyte! here i am thinking i'm a new age woman for changing the oil in the tranny, front and rear diffs and transfer case. yikes!! this is real nuts and bolts kinda stuff! loving it! i'm retired, so i have the luxury of literally starting at one end of this forum and reading my way through it! i have already taken the whole truck apart to find out why the automatic headlights didn't go on, radio wouldn't shut off when you exit and the auto door locks didn't lock.. took forever and i replaced loads of unnecessary parts, but i FOUND it - a purple wire under the drivers side step... having never done anything more than put gas in, i learned how to read wiring diagrams, how to troubleshoot etc... and thanks to forums like this and excellent people who are willing to share what they know with learners like me! so thanks.. its much appreciated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze