2004 Navigator Shop/Service Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedallen

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to download the a specific shop/service manual for the 2004 Navigator? I am looking for something more specific than the Haynes "Ford Pick-ups 1997 thru 2003 Expedition 1997 thru 2014 Full-size F-150 & F-250 Gasoline Engines Includes Lincoln Navigator and F-150 Heritage" repair manual that I currently have. I am thinking I may need to remove the heater core to repair a coolant leak and the steps in the manual I have are very generic.

A free download, if available would be great, but I don't mind paying for the manual as long as I can get it quickly and know that it is detailed and specific to the 2004 Navigator. I saw a supposed "Ford 2004 Workshop Manual Expedition, Navigator Volume 1 and 2" CD on eBay with the photo showing 2 green manuals with white lettering, but who knows if that is what is really on the CD. The description states "This factory licensed CD will contain the same information as the original manual(s)". It also says it is searchable, but does not contain wiring diagrams. The eBay listing is currently showing $39.59 which doesn't sound bad if it is legitimate. I would prefer an instant download of searchable PDF(s) rather than a CD so that I could have it right away.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ted