2007-2014 Data collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFordFortress

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will provide VIN and as As Builts from my 2009 EL XLT!

Looking forward to the project!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincentrose

Reaction score
I have a 2014 Expedition Limited, VIN is 1FMJU2A51EEF14881
Also have a 2013 Escape SEL, VIN 1FMCU0HX0DUC84288

J Tuck

Reaction score
Hey there. I've got a 2007 Expedition that came as bone stock as it gets (It belonged to a fire department and was used as an emergency vehicle as best I can tell). I've since added fog lights to it (Just required a switch and lights. All the wiring was already in place).

...but the thing was sold original without the Securicode Keypad on the door and I would really like to add that to mine. I've since added the keypad (as the truck did come with the door code on a card in the glovebox when I bought it and the wiring exists inside the door)... But the keypad doesn't respond to button presses. It only lights up when the mirror lights come on.

It looks like newer trucks and Expeditions are able to add a factory keypad (when not factory installed), but I have not been able to find anything on how to add this functionality to my Expedition, yet. This seemed like the best place to start. I have Forscan and a good adapter... What I'm saying is I would like to contribute my data to the cause of helping to find more codes for the 3rd gen.

Is anyone on this thread still compiling this data?