2007 Expedition: Central Locking works from fob, but not from any interior switches??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ferry Princess

Reaction score
I can lock and unlock all doors from the fob, no problem. But from inside the vehicle, none of the lock / unlock buttons work at all. At this stage I'm thinking either a faulty lock switch on the drivers door, or perhaps some security feature has been enabled? Has anyone experienced this before? TIA

OP
OP
F

Ferry Princess

Reaction score
I can lock and unlock all doors from the fob, no problem. But from inside the vehicle, none of the lock / unlock buttons work at all. At this stage I'm thinking either a faulty lock switch on the drivers door, or perhaps some security feature has been enabled? Has anyone experienced this before? TIA
For clarity, its the lock/unlock button from the drivers and passenger doors that do not work. Makes me think it is not the buttons (both of them?? Unlikely).
Is there a security feature that I should be looking for?

mcox9090

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue on my 2001, some one told me it's the switch under the dash ( passkey module) that controls the key fobs and locks, it's 200 to reprogram and its only available at the dealer. I've called around and no one does it. The modules are on ebay for 75 though. Only dealer programming. They do it cause the liability of letting someone have control to program anyone's locks,