2007 Expy Aftermarket Radio Install Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORD-EXPY

Reaction score
Just want to understand. You bought a a radio from Best Buy. You bought the additional parts for the install, but they were incorrect. You did not take advantage of the free install labor. My guess is that ultimately the person installing your radio would have realized the same conclusion you came to....that your parts were wrong.

The installers at Best Buy are doing over a half a million installs per yer...and have at their fingertips tremendous resources to make sure your car is done correctly...and you also get a lifetime guarantee on the install. They will even reinstall your old radio when you sell your car....Free!!

One disadvantage to installing at Best Buy is the two week wait.

I work at JVCKenwood and deal with Buy Buy (car audio) every day. The talent of installer can vary from person to person but I can assure you they will do everything in their power to make sure your radio is working properly and that you are 100% satisfied with the install...or they will refund your money. Next time save yourself the headache and give them another try...!!

I’m sure there are those out there with nightmare Best Buy story’s...if you do have an issue and cant get it resolved at store level just call 1-888-BEST-BUY. They will help