2007 Expy - BCM module does not appear in Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lennon0731

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I've recently been messing around with ForScan on my 07 XLT. I've successfully turned off the seat belt reminder, and reset the transmission control module. For some reason, the BCM, along with several other modules do not appear in Forscan for me. I have the extended license (so that is not the issue). Along with that, clearing the trans adaptive tables gave an error message stating "service producer unsupported", so I decided to reset the entire module to fix hard shifting.

Ultimately I am trying to enable Bambi mode through the BCM

If anyone knows of any other confirmed mods for the 3rd gen that would be great.

Some that I am looking for are:

-Global windows from key (up/down)
-disable the horn when locking the vehicle
-Anything for better gas consumption or anything to tweak the air/fuel ratios. Normally this is done with a performance chip but if it could be done with for scan that would help.

p38fln

Reaction score
You probably have the wrong scan tool. To access everything in your Expedition, you need a scan tool that can access both the high speed and medium speed CAN data buses. There's one on Scantool.net that can do this automatically, you can find a few cheaper ELM clones with physical MS/HS switches that will work as well. I would stay away from ELM, ELM is going out of business and is no longer producing new code updates for their chips.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze