2007 Expy Blower Motor Resistor (Cant Find the Right Part)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going absolutely crazy with my search for a blower motor regulator for my 2007 Expy EL Limited. I have searched and searched but I cannot find the right resistor. The one in my vehicle is the one in the attached picture, however, all of the ones that I can find are a 4 fin resistor and it has a different connection. I called Autozone about the part that was attached and they said that the one they have under that JA1713 PN is actually the 4 fin resistor. I don't know if any body had any ideas that I am not thinking of. I called my local Ford dealer and they looked up my vehicle via my VIN # and they said they can get one but it is ~$120. I am trying to avoid a dealer price but at this moment I am about to loose it. I am worried that the one I get from Ford will be the wrong one. I have even resorted to calling salvage yards in my area to see if they have a wrecked one I can pull the damn thing from. No luck here either no-one has a wrecked one. Please help! The only PN on the actual resistor is 7C3t-19E624-AB, I tried looking this part up on Ford finder and the likes but nothing shows.

Blower Motor Resistor.PNG