2007 Heater Core Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007EXPY

Reaction score
I am getting coolant atomized through my vents, and do not see any apparent leaks in the engine bay.
Has anyone replaced a heater core for a 3rd Generation Expy or similar F-150 procedure.
I know the dash has to come apart to get to it, and I have read that on some vehicles you can just remove part of the passenger dash.
I'm pretty sure I can tackle it, but with most projects if there is some instructions or some has already accomplished prior it would make the process go much faster.
Any advice, help poor direction would be appreciated.
Thanks

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh man, you have some work ahead of you then. If you feel like tackling it send me your email in a pm.

Reaction score
Stamp,
This is the thread I posted to
I received your e-mail. please e-mail Jrmpjm007@gmail .com
Thank you

Reaction score
Got it thanks again Stamp!
I have to remove my center console, I will check the posts to see if there is any reference on doing so....

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Help i need to replace my heater core and have no clue what to do. Its a 2007 ford expedition
Some things are better to pay someone. you probably will or have got a outrageous quote to do it and the video below will show the reason why.
If you truly want to take on this task (Defiantly not for the beginner) I would suggest you getting the service manuals for your vehicle and go from there.