Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

soulsedge

Reaction score
I brought it to mechanic for sticker, and it needed lower ball joints. The manifold had a crack, but you couldn't hear it, but mechanic suggested replacing it now, since the motor and manifold bolts were so new, it wouldn't be hard to replace em now.
When it was in there, the owner told me all the guys were under it when up on the lift, and couldn't believe how it looked underneath, it never had undercoating done....but they said the underside looked amazing overall, but that the front half of the vehicle looked like it was just off the showroom floor.

Now i just need to replace the front seat base on drivers side, has a tear.

And i'm curious on the Navi, the back part of the seat heats up, but i dont feel it in the base. Are these like expeditions where the base should heat up too? (it doesn't work on either driver or passenger, but the backs do)

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
Thanks!

186,000'ish. But It has a brand new motor with 10,000 miles. I got that paperwork and a transferrable warranty for engine. =)

Uh, why would a truck that looks soooo clean underneath need a new engine? Love to hear this story.