2009 Limited 105,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Motorcity muscle

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is the new to me '09 Limited, cleaned up battery connections and cleaned it up some. Found a few difference from the '07, remotes do not have release for just rear window and need to shutoff the truck while fueling with the gas cap less feature. Engine started having a surging idle with gas door open. Next repair is the fan motor modulator to gain control of fan speed.

IMG_4587.JPG

mnachreiner86

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is the new to me '09 Limited, cleaned up battery connections and cleaned it up some. Found a few difference from the '07, remotes do not have release for just rear window and need to shutoff the truck while fueling with the gas cap less feature. Engine started having a surging idle with gas door open. Next repair is the fan motor modulator to gain control of fan speed.

View attachment 42275

Very nice, congrats on your new ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Motorcity muscle

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, did get the price down to 10,700, has the blower issue and the rear hatch window latch is cracked.

OP
OP
Motorcity muscle

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Replaced the rear window latch with one from boneyard. Found a good cleaner for the plastic chrome wheels, used the plastic cleaner for convertible top window. Cleaned all the dirt/brake dust and made them look almost as good as new.

Arcticfrost

Reaction score
Looks real nice! I like the white. I’m looking for another since I just sold my ‘09.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Motorcity muscle

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_4631.JPG Thanks articfrost. This plastic cleaner put the shine back. My computer is having a hard time uploading pictures.

Last edited: