2015 Expedition, aftermarket stereo installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Gaschler

Reaction score
I have a 2015 ssv police expedition it has the basic stereo with single cd, mp3, and no phone functions. The backup camera is in place already, not positive about the wiring for it, but regardless I would like to put in a double din aftermarket heading. Does anyone know about wiring harnesses for the install and any other problems I may run into? Thanks.

LRNAD90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's one that's a little more budget friendly. I got one for myself and installed it in my 2013 Ford Fusion, ... but you get what you pay for. You lose SYNC, You'll lose factory microphone but makes up for it in features. It's like having a smartphone/tablet in your dash plus all the normal features of a modern in-dash radio ... bluetooth, dvd, navigation, etc

http://www.roadnavi.com/product/m267-ford-f150-media-satnav-2013-15/

Could help but notice the Expedition missing from the list of applications on their website. Doesn't really look like the F150 would be an exact fit to me, is it?

Seems like the '15-17 owners really only have the Factory options, since Ford integrated so much of the rest of the dash functions into the Sync unit..

aagitch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think it's the rear a/c that's the main culprit for aftermarket market places not wanting to mess with it. My '17 has the small screen and I'm gonna have to spend the big bucks for the oem upgrade.