2015 Expedition with Very Loud Fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did I mention no way to tie down or restrain cargo in the rear compartment? A truck - build “Ford Tough”, and the engineers and designers did not design cargo tie down hooks in the rear?
I’ll agree with you on that point. What the heck we they thinking? I’ve got custom made vinyl pet liners throughout over all of my carpet and when the seats are down it’s like a slippery bowling alley. My cattle dog has dodged a sliding cooler several times.

Last edited:

bws2015

Reaction score
You guys are just like the people at my work, they bash brands, features etc. that are not even the current models. I am sure your 99 vette is obsolete compared to a 2021, just saying. I like my 2015 platinum expedition for what it is and what I paid, sure I know the 2018 and up are superior, and I don't mind it considering the price difference. I figure when I am ready to trade, an 18 will be more in my price range.

Last edited: