2015 Transmission Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr_dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After driving the repaired vehicle one week and 240 miles, the vehicle began bucking and shaking severely while driving on level ground at 60 mph. No towing or cargo.

Wow, that's awful. I fear this type of service is the "new norm" for the foreseeable future as the entire auto industry tries to figure out how to deal with their decades of globalization. Just look at the people trying to buy a new vehicle right now: https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/update-from-ford-on-build.50481/

I would have bought a factory certified rebuilt trans, installed it in over a weekend, and been done with it.

I agree with you but not everyone has the time, tools, space, knowledge, etc. to be able to do that. This Expedition is the first vehicle I've ever had with an extended warranty and it's already paid for itself over 5X in 6mo of ownership. Right now with a family and other priorities I simply don't have the time to spend on vehicle issues.