2016 expedition El xl fleet front jump seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hope this helps with the transfer case skid plate :)

View attachment 29374

Perfect. I have been under the truck a couple times trying to figure out where it goes but it has been cold here so I was not looking too hard.

Am I correct that this picture is taken from the driver’s side??

Ford part pricing never ceases to amaze me.
This skid plate cost $13 yet a tiny plastic tray for the dash is $50.

I ordered RCI’s transmission skid plate yesterday and they claim 1-3 week lead time.
I think I will coat the factory skids in something to help with rust.
I’ll eventually get the RCI skid plate for the engine and do the factory plastic fuel tank skid or I think titan makes upgraded fuel tanks my look into that.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Fleet parts are priced very low. There's some type of metric that some government uses when evaluating machinery purchase bids that includes replacement part pricing. The suppliers use the low pricing of somewhat obscure fleet parts to help them win bids for the trucks.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fleet parts are priced very low. There's some type of metric that some government uses when evaluating machinery purchase bids that includes replacement part pricing. The suppliers use the low pricing of somewhat obscure fleet parts to help them win bids for the trucks.

Too bad that thought process did not get passed along to the pricing of the plastic fuel tank skid.
$234. I bent I can have an aluminum pan made for cheaper than that.
Just need to be careful on weight mounting them to the fuel tank straps.

OP
OP
Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Reaction score
What I think is crazy is that the original window sticker price for my expedition was $52k+. And that was before all of the aftermarket add on’s to get it to where it is today

TheFordFortress

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Too bad that thought process did not get passed along to the pricing of the plastic fuel tank skid.
$234. I bent I can have an aluminum pan made for cheaper than that.
Just need to be careful on weight mounting them to the fuel tank straps.

IIRC back in the days of my Ford Broncos it’s amazing how many Stop and Yield signs disappeared around the neighborhood when some needed skid plates or floor pans! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Reaction score
IIRC back in the days of my Ford Broncos it’s amazing how many Stop and Yield signs disappeared around the neighborhood when some needed skid plates or floor pans! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t know how I missed this years ago but the leather seats are katzkin leather seat covers. Sorry for the ultra slow response