2016 side exit exhaust (rear muffler delete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don’t think he is around here anymore.

Yes, I see the last time he was on the Forum was May 6th.

Too bad. I'm going to use this mod on my 2017 this weekend. I'll post some pics when I'm finished.

Michael McC

Reaction score
See I don't show up for a couple of months and people get banned and I don't know anything about!:D
Welcome back. Do you have an answer for my question on page 9? I bought a 14" 45 degree elbow, 3" id to od. Thinking a 9" resonator/tip is about right to bring it to the edge of the body.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Do you have an answer for my question on page 9? I bought a 14" 45 degree elbow, 3" id to od. Thinking a 9" resonator/tip is about right to bring it to the edge of the body.
No. I didn't do this mod. I still have the factory setup. The pipe coming out the back doesn't bother me. If I still own it when the exhaust system goes, I may have as shop change it but for now it's fine.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
See I don't show up for a couple of months and people get banned and I don't know anything about!:D

I’ve been here the whole time did not realize he had been banned just had not seen any posts from him.

Now, I am interested in the reason had some good posts but could be a bit condisending at times.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been here the whole time did not realize he had been banned just had not seen any posts from him.

Now, I am interested in the reason had some good posts but could be a bit condisending at times.

Crossed a few users and then went after an Admin. Admin banned him for a month and gave him a second chance to which he did the same so he got banned permanently. Many of us tried to warn and stop him but he kept doing it. He always posted good info and tried to help for the most part not a bad dude.....just stirred the pot. Knew his stuff too.

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Playground police always baffles me (except when they come down on blatant advertising spam)

Although this forum usually ain't bad about that

Some other places, it's like dealing with 3rd world traffic cop shakedowns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImWearingPants