2016 side exit exhaust (rear muffler delete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I completed the side exit mod today. Used a 45 elbow, straight pipe and a chrome tip.

I cut the straight pipe down to 8 inches to move the tip closer to the body...I may cut it back another couple of inches to tuck it closer. What do you think?

BAB42D8C-E3BB-49F1-AB16-EC670BC8B021.jpeg

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crossed a few users and then went after an Admin. Admin banned him for a month and gave him a second chance to which he did the same so he got banned permanently. Many of us tried to warn and stop him but he kept doing it. He always posted good info and tried to help for the most part not a bad dude.....just stirred the pot. Knew his stuff too.

Which Admin, just curious? Want to know who to insult when I am ready to get banned...[emoji56][emoji41]

Saw some of his comments...and there are people that are still here that are FAR more condescending on a more regular basis than he was. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I completed the side exit mod today. Used a 45 elbow, straight pipe and a chrome tip.

I cut the straight pipe down to 8 inches to move the tip closer to the body...I may cut it back another couple of inches to tuck it closer. What do you think?

View attachment 27161

Looks good, but I think it would look even better tucked a little more.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which Admin, just curious? Want to know who to insult when I am ready to get banned...[emoji56][emoji41]

Saw some of his comments...and there are people that are still here that are FAR more condescending on a more regular basis than he was. [emoji482]

When someone continually tells other people their trucks are a “POS, ugly, useless” etc and continues to make those comments after being told to stop by an admin, then goes after the admin.....not sure what else one would expect.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When someone continually tells other people their trucks are a “POS, ugly, useless” etc and continues to make those comments after being told to stop by an admin, then goes after the admin.....not sure what else one would expect.

OK. So insult somebody or their taste...Check.

So calling somebody a liar, that doesn’t. 10-4, got it.

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Distantly related...here are some daylight pics of the catback I slapped on yesterday for reference. I could bring the tip further to the right, probably another 1-2 inches, but I set it like this, because it cleared the bodywork from underneath.
4 pics...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rH7iuXXMz4negdeQ6

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Distantly related...here are some daylight pics of the catback I slapped on yesterday for reference. I could bring the tip further to the right, probably another 1-2 inches, but I set it like this, because it cleared the bodywork from underneath.
4 pics...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rH7iuXXMz4negdeQ6

That looks REAL good! Brand? Sound clip?

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks! CGS Motorsports.

There's a direct link to a video featuring mainly audio (it was dark, and I had just finished installing it) uncompressed in the following thread, the link in the thread is to a portion of my Google photo drive, but it is a video, once you click it, it will open as a still frame of my dash, click on it again and it will begin to play.

https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/2018-catback-installed.37367/page-2#post-321840

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK. So insult somebody or their taste...Check.

So calling somebody a liar, that doesn’t. 10-4, got it.

When you make a claim without proof, and can’t supply said proof, people will call you out. You need to learn to let things go and move on. Haven’t thought about that since it happened. I don’t hold any grudge against you, have a good rest of your day.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still waiting on some proof on that limited slip, you need to learn to let things go and move on, haven’t thought about that since it happened. Your quick to tell the rest of us when we are wrong.

The proof is I saw it and experienced it. Now that truck is totaled and most likely in parts somewhere, so yeah...

The difference is when I correct somebody, I know.

You and another member belittled me and called me a liar(Still are), and basically made fun of the fact that my Wife was in a major accident, then edited the posts so you didn’t seem as bad. Accused me of not knowing what I was talking about. I don’t take things like that well. Honestly, would you?

I will get over it eventually, but like an Elephant I never forget.