2016 side exit exhaust (rear muffler delete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The proof is I saw it and experienced it. Now that truck is totaled and most likely in parts somewhere, so yeah...

The difference is when I correct somebody, I know.

You and another member belittled me and called me a liar(Still are), and basically made fun of the fact that my Wife was in a major accident, then edited the posts so you didn’t seem as bad. Accused me of not knowing what I was talking about. I don’t take things like that well. Honestly, would you?

I will get over it eventually, but like an Elephant I never forget.

With all do respect I never made fun of your wife getting in an accident. In fact I can tell you exactly what I said. “Look Habbibie, looks like someone got a nice 3.73 open diff from the pick and pull that day”. That was never edited. Only part I edited was later added “in all seriousness I hope everyone involved was O.K.” Again I have no grudge against you, but you aren’t always right, and that is 100% truth. Humans make mistakes. I know I certainly do and plenty of them. It’s unfortunate what happened to your expy for sure. But your wife made it out and that’s the most important thing. People poke at me all the time, I try not to take things personally because it’s life. I pretty much edit 90% of my posts because I usually reread them and see I’m kind of being a A-hole and/ or making many grammatical mistakes. Also often restructure the whole post for an easier read. I’ll be 100% honest, you were being rude, and I didn’t like it. Fair enough so were we. But at the end of the day I hold no ill feelings because that’s life....people have differing perceptions. why hold a grudge. We are here for a good time not a long time and holding ill feelings isn’t healthy. Again have a good day.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With all do respect I never made fun of your wife getting in an accident. In fact I can tell you exactly what I said. “Look Habbibie, looks like someone got a nice 3.73 open diff from the pick and pull that day”. That was never edited. Only part I edited was later added “in all seriousness I hope everyone involved was O.K.” Again I have no grudge against you, but you aren’t always right, and that is 100% truth. Humans make mistakes. I know I certainly do and plenty of them. It’s unfortunate what happened to your expy for sure. But your wife made it out and that’s the most important thing. People poke at me all the time, I try not to take things personally because it’s life. I pretty much edit 90% of my posts because I usually reread them and see I’m kind of being a A-hole and/ or making many grammatical mistakes. Also often restructure the whole post for an easier read. I’ll be 100% honest, you were being rude, and I didn’t like it. But at the end of the day I hold no ill feelings because that’s life....why hold a grudge. We are here for a good time not a long time and holding I’ll feeling isn’t healthy. Again have a good day.

10-4. Thanks for that in general. Yes I was being rude, because I was being called a liar. I do agree it was the other Member that made fun of the accident more. I did appreciate your edit in that case. I normally let things roll but in this case it got under my skin. All good. Have a good evening.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Distantly related...here are some daylight pics of the catback I slapped on yesterday for reference. I could bring the tip further to the right, probably another 1-2 inches, but I set it like this, because it cleared the bodywork from underneath.
4 pics...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rH7iuXXMz4negdeQ6

Do you have any pics you could post straight into this thread? I’m unable to access your google photos. Thanks.