2017 Center/Front Console Organizer attachments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew Widen

Reaction score
Good morning, I have a used (new to me) 2017 Expedition Limited that did not come with the organizer attachments for the center console, under the armrest (between driver & passenger seats). Does anyone know where/how I can get these? Here is a sample image from a Ford brochure.

upload_2018-8-3_11-32-6.png

Thanks,
Andy

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You could order the items from a Ford dealership part’s department.

I have a 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4. It has the coin tray (useful) and the hanging “net” for small cards or items. It is useless and gets in the way of placing small items in the SMALL center console compartment.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These can be found on eBay in the eBay Motors section under Parts and Accessories. If you can't find a good deal there, you can order them new from any Ford dealer or try https://www.tascaparts.com/

I agree that the center console in 2009-17 models is almost useless. They added a HUGE bump-out for the "line-in" jack (that later became USB) and also the inverter plug. Earlier models (2007-8 I believe) don't have this and so there's a lot more room inside. I'm tempted to cut that section out of my console altogether and relocate the USB ports somewhere else.

EDIT: Note how much better the 2007-08 console is:

07-08-FloorConsole--Front-4.jpg

Powerplay

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for the front armrest console organizer with no luck. Looked at F150 organizers, however the dimensions are different. If anyone finds an organizer for 2012 Expy EL I would appreciate it. Thanks!