2017 expedition ac warm at idle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justinholdeman

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help, my 2017 expedition ac blows warm at idle or slow speeds but blows snowballs after you get to moving down the road! I have had a shop look at it and they got the pressures all right, it sounds like radiator fans to me as it not pulling enough air at idle so I personally changed the fan and washed the condenser and radiator out like crazy which wasn't really dirty! I still think it's a fan issue cause most talk I see on here the fans blow crazy loud and mine just suck a decent amount but not just a ton and theyre very quiet, you can hardly hear them! Is there anything I can check to know if my fans are doing what they need to or is there something else to check on the ac? I do not know the shops readings on the ac gauge.

Matthew Jenkins

Reaction score
Did you happen to fix this? I believe the second fan is not turning on. Without it, the A/C will blow warm at idle. Once you get moving, the air will move across the confessor and cool it. I don't know if I need to change the double fan unit or if it is a wire module problem.