2017 Expedition manual correction- rear wiper part #(manual wrong)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have totaled just under 8K on my new truck and have found another instance where the part number listed in the Owners Manual is wrong. The manual lists the rear wiper replacement as a Motorcraft # WW-1612. THIS IS INCORRECT!

The first pic is the way it came from the factory for reference:

In the next two pics that the 1612 wiper is a completely different style.Orig rear wiper.jpg specified wiper 1612.jpg ww-1612 wiper specified but won't fit!.jpg WW-1614 wiper will fit!.jpg

The correct wiper is the WW-1612 as shown fit perfectly!

I hope this helps someone from buying the wrong wiper BECAUSE THEY FOLLOWED THE OWNERS MANUAL!

jeff

MBFriend

Reaction score
Instead of "The correct wiper is the WW-1612 as shown fit perfectly!" do you mean the correct wiper is the WW-1614? I'm asking because I have this same wiper arm on a 2016 Ford Expedition Limited and I ordered the WW-1612 and it doesn't come close to being the correct wiper blade.

Reaction score
Well Jeff Kushner I guess now you understand now the manual can get something like that wrong... Seeing how you did the exact same thing. I think most people figured out that you meant to say that the WW-1614 is the correct part number.

Jim widmann

Reaction score
How does one change out the rear wiper on a 2018 expedition the arm does not fully rotate or whatever to replace