2017 Expy EL Limited Front Parking Sensors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Neal

Reaction score
I've searched and I'm either a moron or it doesn't exist :(

Has anyone figured out the code to disable the front parking sensors to enable the installation of a bull bar/brush guard?

My dealership says they can do it...for the price of one hour of labor...so the code must exist, but I'm cheap :)

Thanks in advance!!

Greg

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I've searched and I'm either a moron or it doesn't exist :(

Has anyone figured out the code to disable the front parking sensors to enable the installation of a bull bar/brush guard?

My dealership says they can do it...for the price of one hour of labor...so the code must exist, but I'm cheap :)

Thanks in advance!!

Greg
I'm going to install them in my bumper. It would be handy to have the code until I get to do it though so I don't get the error message...

20190322_131358_resized.jpg

OP
OP
G

Greg Neal

Reaction score
That looks fantastic Hawk! I just bought the standard bull bar that replaces the front tow hooks...so it sticks up and covers the 2 middle sensors...have to "shut it off" every time the vehicle is started.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
That looks fantastic Hawk! I just bought the standard bull bar that replaces the front tow hooks...so it sticks up and covers the 2 middle sensors...have to "shut it off" every time the vehicle is started.
Thanks. Can you move the sensors to the front of the bull bar? There really isn't anything to moving them other than figuring out the mount. I'm going to modify the factory mounts for mine. They'd work as is, but I think my bumper being thicker than the factory bumper would cause a problem.