2017 Expy Underhood fuse box relay specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Fuller

Reaction score
while researching blower motor stoppage(fixed by under glove box kick-thanks all)
I took a couple of relays out and now realize they are not all the same.
relays 1-5 (top row looking under hood) i can find lots of diagrams on line but none show the type of relay for each spot.
most are "AB" at least one is "BA" anyone know for sure??
I want to make sure they're in the right place.
thx
Larry

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
while researching blower motor stoppage(fixed by under glove box kick-thanks all)
I took a couple of relays out and now realize they are not all the same.
relays 1-5 (top row looking under hood) i can find lots of diagrams on line but none show the type of relay for each spot.
most are "AB" at least one is "BA" anyone know for sure??
I want to make sure they're in the right place.
thx
Larry

I have a 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4 - purchased new. The relays in the underbody center have never been removed.

I looked at the top row for you (closest to the engine compartment). All of the relays are the same except the relay on the passenger side. That has the ending of “BA” on it. The rest have the ending of “AB” on them.

The one with the “BA” on it also has a small dab of white paint in the center of the top of the relay.

While looking at the relays from the front of the vehicle, all of the writing on the relays are “upside down” or reversed.