2017 Expy Window Chrome trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are they like the older ones? My in laws 03 expediton had the black and the vinyl coating or whatever it is started to come off so I stripped it all while detailing it for them one day and it was basically perfect chrome underneath. Identical to what our navigator of the same year has.

OP
OP
E

Exp2017

Reaction score
Are they like the older ones? My in laws 03 expediton had the black and the vinyl coating or whatever it is started to come off so I stripped it all while detailing it for them one day and it was basically perfect chrome underneath. Identical to what our navigator of the same year has.
My black ones are OEM painted, I assume all OEM are painted, the ones you had probably someone blacked them out with vinyls

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My black ones are OEM painted, I assume all OEM are painted, the ones you had probably someone blacked them out with vinyls

They were OEM, never altered. It was purchased new and has never had any paint/bodywork done.

stil

Reaction score
Guys, where can I get the chrome trim under the windows. Ebay is offering me mainly some fishy Chinese trims and I would like to get OEM or as close as possible quality. I tried parts ford website, but can't seem to find the chrome trim for my vehicle - 2017 Exp EL

View attachment 39794
Happy you send you mine if you can find and send me some black trim for the window.