2017 XLT TPMS Frequency

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey all, I posted this in the 3rd gen thread, too, just curious if anyone knows what the TPMS frequency is for the 2017 expedition, or where I can find it? I’m looking at picking up some F-150 takeoffs that are 315mhz. I would suspect forscan could tell me, just don’t know where to start. I have both the Bluetooth adapter and hardwire adapter, and the app for my iPhone and software on the computer. TIA

OP
OP
L

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of 315mhz on eBay, would still like to KNOW what my truck has. I’ll try screwing around on forscan lite to see if any of that info is there.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
15-17 Expys are 315, same as the 2014 150(The 150 they have the most in common with).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
L

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
15-17 Expys are 315, same as the 2014 150(The 150 they have the most in common with).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How do you know this, @LokiWolf is it accessible in FORScan, some reference literature, or you just know because you’re the shit?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How do you know this, @LokiWolf is it accessible in FORScan, some reference literature, or you just know because you’re the shit?

Experience. Been there, done that!

One resource to use is TireRack. Put a wheel and tire set in your cart for your vehicle. Let them mount with TPMS. It will tell you what frequency sensors it is adding(at least it used too). They do their homework...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro