2018-19 Expy Custom Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breaker

Reaction score
You would think that with our vehicles redesign coming out over a year ago, there would be more upgrades available for them. I find it strange and a little annoying that there are no headlight, taillight, or fog light housings available yet. I think that the new expys and navis look really good and feel that there should be tons of addons out there already. What is everyone else waiting on to come out so they can change out?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You would think that with our vehicles redesign coming out over a year ago, there would be more upgrades available for them. I find it strange and a little annoying that there are no headlight, taillight, or fog light housings available yet. I think that the new expys and navis look really good and feel that there should be tons of addons out there already. What is everyone else waiting on to come out so they can change out?
I’m surprised there are no brush guard/winch mounts out.

WJD_xlt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You would think that with our vehicles redesign coming out over a year ago, there would be more upgrades available for them.

You’d think that since the 1st gen has been out for over 20 years, there would be all kinds of upgrades available. But yet there are very few.