2018 Center Console Bezel Peeling

tru3anomaly

Reaction score
Anyone have this issue? I figure I could just wrap it
You must be registered for see images attach
in black, anyone know how to remove it?

abc123

Reaction score
Ours is starting to do the same thing. Our bumper to bumper warranty just ended in September. I complained about it when I took my car in yesterday for park brake errors. They said they’d consider it damage not a factory defect and it wouldn’t have been covered. Quote to fix it was $1,900 CND. Said it isn’t just the decal sticker crap, you need to replace the ENTIRE console. Crazy. Ford should be ashamed for putting in a glorified chrome decal. Even if I paid to fix it, the problem would continue indefinitely.

Bmac1955

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. My 3 year warranty will end 12/30. Had seen this post and looked at mine and seen the trim ring starting to have laminate failure. Went to Ford Dealership and had the Ford Service Tec look at it. He said he had seen many doing this and went ahead and ordered a complete console assembly. He stated that if I came in January it would have been out of warranty. Imagine that! Appears that the tray should be just a replacement item. He said....No. Console assembly he said is $2200 cost without labor. I rather find that hard to believe. Seems the tray assembly would be an easier item to replace at way less than the whole console. Crazy.........