2018 Ford Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s in the expedition owners manual or not but the F150 owners manual specifically speaks to removing the air dam for additional clearance off roading, etc. The information can also be found on the Ford Owners site.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s in the expedition owners manual or not but the F150 owners manual specifically speaks to removing the air dam for additional clearance off roading, etc. The information can also be found on the Ford Owners site.
Link? Just curious, not that I don’t believe you. I don’t believe this is mentioned in the ‘18 Navigator manual but it’s been a while since I read the whole thing. I keep going back and forth on removing mine.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They turned The Expedition into a sissy SUV. I liked that the 1st Gen Expedition, was more like a truck. Now, it is a grocery getter, for women. It sits way too low. The running boards, look like they are wrong size. They hang way too low. I hate the knob gear shift. The front end is boring and should look more like the F150, not the Explorer. The bottom air dam, looks as low as car. How will that do in deep snow? It looks like the ugly, Tahoe, from the side. No diesel or V8? I do not want to pay for Wifi or Sync. I have been nursing my old model, waiting for this re-design. Man... what a disappointment!

The new expy has a full inch MORE clearance than the last model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GC2019

Reaction score
If this is a sissy machine, then count us in as sissies. My wife is thrilled with it, and so am I.
Personally, I never considered the old style due to the crying need for an update. It got it, and Ford did a fantastic job upping the ante...

Took it for a two hour ride today, and I can’t say enough how sweet of a ride it is. Smooth as silk, love the feel and even the gear selector.

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Can someone explain to me how they a nav to do all this no issue but tfl got an fx4 expy stuck goin uphill?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Can someone explain to me how they a nav to do all this no issue but tfl got an fx4 expy stuck goin uphill?
Lol! Well, this video is on asphalt so there’s that. The Expy failure was driver error if you ask me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360