2018 Navigator can’t disable seatbelt warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so I change the value to disable the seatbelt warning but it gives me an error ‘Service procedure has been interrupted’. Has ford made some items impossible to change?

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wonder what I’m trying to change then. The double honk I was able to disable, at least that worked. What happens if I change something I think is one thing and turns out to be completely different?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder what I’m trying to change then. The double honk I was able to disable, at least that worked. What happens if I change something I think is one thing and turns out to be completely different?

The risk of Forscan and why you should save the module before you make changes.

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The risk of Forscan and why you should save the module before you make changes.
True, I have all the modules backed up for this reason. I guess I should change anything back that doesn’t give the expected change instead of driving around wondering what I changed. I did just read in the 2018 FORScan thread about not being able to write to the module with the seatbelt yet so that explains that.