2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wife went shopping to Sam's Club yesterday morning. Came back to the vehicle and found it like this. Someone had difficulty seeing a vehicle of this size, obviously. Left without so much as a note. Off to the body shop on Monday.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_11_at_10_14_42_AM.jpg

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wife went shopping to Sam's Club yesterday morning. Came back to the vehicle and found it like this. Someone had difficulty seeing a vehicle of this size, obviously. Left without so much as a note. Off to the body shop on Monday.

Oh nooo! You know, when stuff like this happens, its easy to say "well whoever did this was an awful human being." But, think of it this way instead: maybe it was an out of work single mother with no insurance and she was terrified that if she hung out to talk to your wife she wouldn't be able to pay for it without taking the last $300 out of her bank account.

That may be completely untrue (and it really was just some terrible a**hole in a range rover) but that's how I make myself feel better when crap like that happens to me.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hah. Yeah. Well, I actually pictured a really old lady in a Subaru trying to back out, and she probably didn't even know she hit a parked car adjacent to her.

Keying a car is always intentional. Stuff like this, 50/50.

I always park on distant spots, away from shopping carts. My wife isn't like me.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh nooo! You know, when stuff like this happens, its easy to say "well whoever did this was an awful human being." But, think of it this way instead: maybe it was an out of work single mother with no insurance and she was terrified that if she hung out to talk to your wife she wouldn't be able to pay for it without taking the last $300 out of her bank account.

That may be completely untrue (and it really was just some terrible a**hole in a range rover) but that's how I make myself feel better when crap like that happens to me.
So I was about to rant about mandatory death penalties for this type of stuff until I read your post, you talked me off that soap box pretty quick causing me to remember when I was a young buck broke as hell college student. Thanks for the gut check.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I was about to rant about mandatory death penalties for this type of stuff until I read your post, you talked me off that soap box pretty quick causing me to remember when I was a young buck broke as hell college student. Thanks for the gut check.
LOL, same here. i was quick to rage then suddenly wasnt so offended.

BUT IF IT WAS A POS!!!!!!!!!!!!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is a sh*tty thing to do no matter who they are or their circumstances, no excuse. If said person would have stayed and explained the hypothetical situation I would have helped them out of it. But leaving, there’s no excuse. Sorry that happened to your ride this stinks, it’ll look like new soon enough

Last edited: