2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgraetz

Reaction score
No. I bought the WeatherTechs but only had a chance to put the rears ones on before that picture.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The situation at present:

0d0d79a47ae0ab852def49f06a402985.jpg

19f7529288d7033dbff32dd62deef0f8.jpg

20x9 Method 309’s in Titanium w 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country AT’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at these pictures again, so nice. Any updated pictures you can post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello all. Second Gen owner here. Just thought I would drop my two cents.

I personally think that the 4th Gen Expy is FUGLY and don't even get me started on the Navigator. I love the look of the second gen and I am still up in the air on the 3rd Gens.

I think Ford is trying way to hard to compete with (look like) the new Caddilac SUV's. The Expedition in my mind is no longer a versitle very capable on and off road truck. To me todays Expedition is a way overpriced luxury family vehicle.

I am curious if any of you that have poped for the $90.000 (I could buy a house with that kind of money and still have some left over. Can't live in the Navigator) Navigators would purposely take them off road and cover them from tire to roof in mud? I doubt it.

And why the hell spend that kind of money on a Ford in the first place? You could get a whole lot more bang and quality for your buck elsewhere.

No offense, just saying.