2019 Limited Max Stealth includes CCD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cobalt_boater

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been on the hunt for the right 4th Gen Max for months now. My main requirement is the HD tow package. I don't absolutely need the truck until a few more months when boating season returns here in Illinois.

I found a really nice 2019 Limited Max Stealth package that is spec-ed perfectly for us. HD tow, 2nd row bench, entertainment package, and in the right color. It has 48K miles and is listed for $59k. These used prices are crazy but they also just seem to keep going up. I thought the arrival of the 2022s might increase the supply of 2018-2021s trade-ins, and therefore driving down the used market a little bit. But now I am not holding my breath, especially with all the production delays.

So to my question - Do all 2019 Stealth Packages with the 22" wheels automatically include CCD? It isn't specifically listed in the window sticker and I have been getting mixed feedback. It sounds like it was included with the Stealth until 2021 and then it was a separate $995 option. Can anyone confirm?

And finally, any last thoughts about this particular vehicle? Thanks!

1645205035977.png

1645205057148.png

blackedoutlimited

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been on the hunt for the right 4th Gen Max for months now. My main requirement is the HD tow package. I don't absolutely need the truck until a few more months when boating season returns here in Illinois.

I found a really nice 2019 Limited Max Stealth package that is spec-ed perfectly for us. HD tow, 2nd row bench, entertainment package, and in the right color. It has 48K miles and is listed for $59k. These used prices are crazy but they also just seem to keep going up. I thought the arrival of the 2022s might increase the supply of 2018-2021s trade-ins, and therefore driving down the used market a little bit. But now I am not holding my breath, especially with all the production delays.

So to my question - Do all 2019 Stealth Packages with the 22" wheels automatically include CCD? It isn't specifically listed in the window sticker and I have been getting mixed feedback. It sounds like it was included with the Stealth until 2021 and then it was a separate $995 option. Can anyone confirm?

And finally, any last thoughts about this particular vehicle? Thanks!

View attachment 72306

View attachment 72307
Pretty sure anything with 22s has CCD.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pretty sure anything with 22s has CCD.
Not for 2022. That's an additional option to the high package which comes with 22's. I realize this is a 2019 the OP is talking about. One of the folks who ordered that year might want to chime in if they know for certain that all 2019s on 22's particularly with the HD tow package had CCD

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, it will have ccd. Ccd became optional starting 2020, but it was std on ltds with 22s in my19

pathfinder_88

Reaction score
Everything I've read in the 4th gen says 22" wheels = CCD. Could just have the dealer take a pic of one of the struts, if there's a wire coming out of it below the coil, it has CCD. If you want to lift it, CCD is a bit of a pain.

OP
OP
cobalt_boater

cobalt_boater

Reaction score
Thanks guys. This one checks all the boxes and I'm really liking the stealth edition in white. My only drawback is actually the interior. The red stitching is ok but I'm not a fan of the gray carbon fiber looking interior trim instead of the fake wood. But I'm guessing overall the interior would grow on me. I might go check it out tomorrow and see if I can get them to come down on price at all...

BMW2FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2018 and had the same concern. Happy it had 22 inch wheels but didn’t specifically say that it was equipped with the CCD shocks on the window sticker. I checked under to see the wires to the shocks so it did and realized like everyone says that 22 inch wheels bring in the CCD as standard up until I think the 2020 model year.