2019 Model actual MPG way lower than expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zig10

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im able to get well over 500 miles with my 23 gal tank. Sometimes i can do over 600 miles and thats not runnin the mte to 0 either.

You obviously weren't doing that on I-95. Someone would be running you off the road. ;)

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually i did...once past the dc area it was smooth

m3bs

Reaction score
Just got back from a 2500 mile “break-in” road trip from SC to Canada and back in my new ‘19 Limited RWD. Indicated 24.4 for the trip. Actual 23.0 mpg on regular gas. Speeds were generally posted limit plus 5. My 2005 Armada made the same trip at 17.2 mpg, so I’m happy. I think I could have done even better without using adaptive cruise. It tends to be pretty aggressive getting back up to speed resulting in unnecessary downshifts. ECO mode probably would have helped with that.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You need to shut the cruise off if you want max MPG. The cruise downshifts, slams on the brakes and wastes fuel when a person with a good right foot would coast and save fuel...