2019 platinum, screens, mudflaps and floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We also added wireless usb remote.
Live iptv works great!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/312899730082

View attachment 37152

These are $500 / monitor so $1000 per pair.

I have the same ones in my Expy and Range Rover and I sell two (2) 12.5" 4K 1080P monitors for $650 shipped. Includes all the hardware for install (headrest bracket with spacers), two power connect options (lighter plug or hardwired), Android 9.0 OS, Screen mirroring, Google Play, and headphones (RF and hardwired option), ambient lighting, wifi connect via car or phone hotspot, BT, HDMI, Mirrorlink/Mirracast, and more. I also load the Ford logo on there for you as well.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the OEM RSE in my '19 Platinum and the OEM Voxx non-touchscreen units are a pain to operate and feel dated. Like most members on this forum, I feel they fall short of better implementations; GM is a good example. The remotes and headphones help, but if I could rip them out and replace them with Voxx touchscreens, that would make my rear passengers a lot happier.

KenK

Reaction score
Pruchased WeatherTech mud flaps and floor mats including the cargo area mat. Even got the windshield shade and phone cup holder thingy. Mudflaps are great and easy to install. I like the brownish color of the mats selected with my med-stone interior. Only thing I don't like is the cargo mat keeps sliding backward due to the impressive acceleration of the Expy!
The phone cup holder seems over priced but it works great and the windshield shade fits well and seems to be well made.
Though I'm happy with the WeatherTech I think the heavy-duty ones Ford sells look to be just as good but I think they only come in black.