2020 FORSCAN Info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you. As for SiriusXM, that's a non-issue as I am not a Siruis fan at all. The wife drives the '18 Continental, and doesn't want to drive the Expy because of is size. That leaves just me and the E911. Off-hand, not having the system make an emergency call for me is not a big thing since I've never had that before anyway. In these days of everyone having cell phones, I don't worry too much about being in a situation where I would need the system to call for me, unless something like a rare event where the road is departed, and even then, it will still depend on the post-crash condition of the vehicle.

My wife’s car was totaled and it still made the call. I chose safety over a little convenience. Heck, I just use CarPlay anyway...so the nav issue isn’t an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nate2020KR

Reaction score
I have a 2020 King Ranch and can't find where to turn on the numbers above the gauges. Like for coolant temp, trans. Any help would be great awesome.

Mlarv

Reaction score
I did it to mine a month or so ago. I used the F150 spread sheet to do it. If you don't have it let me know and I will look up the changes.

I have a 2020 King Ranch and can't find where to turn on the numbers above the gauges. Like for coolant temp, trans. Any help would be great awesome.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did it to mine a month or so ago. I used the F150 spread sheet to do it. If you don't have it let me know and I will look up the changes.

It is in the easy config for the IPC...No sheet needed.

People keep making FORSCAN more complicated than it needs to be. 99% of what people want to change can be found in the easy config. No sheet needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mlarv

Reaction score

People keep making FORSCAN more complicated than it needs to be. 99% of what people want to change can be found in the easy config. No sheet needed.

I have never used the easy config. I just went to each module and programed what I wanted it to do. I have had several F150's an Explorer and now a Raptor and Expedition. I will have to look at the easy config and see what is there.

Nate2020KR

Reaction score

I looked there first believe me. It was not there. So I used the code for the F150 and Super Duty, they were the same and worked.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have never used the easy config. I just went to each module and programed what I wanted it to do. I have had several F150's an Explorer and now a Raptor and Expedition. I will have to look at the easy config and see what is there.

The problem is Ford keeps changing modules midstream. Like in the 2020 Expedition. The BCM is COMPLETELY different coding than the 18/19’s. Trust me. I worked with the FORSCAN engineers to determine and confirm the changes. Ran and tested the Beta changes for them.

This is not my first Rodeo. Using previous coding from other vehicles can get you in trouble.

jfreeman6

Reaction score

Easy Config doesn't work/exist for the 2020/2021 Expedition BdyCM/BCM.
Also, as you've said previously, all of the values are different.
It appears that a new spreadsheet is needed (or new tab on the current spreadsheet) for the 2020s and 2021s. I had to use the 2020 Super Duty Spreadsheet to get my changes to work.
I assume that this will be the same problem again for the 2022s since they have Sync4.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It appears that a new spreadsheet is needed (or new tab on the current spreadsheet) for the 2020s and 2021s. I had to use the 2020 Super Duty Spreadsheet to get my changes to work.
I assume that this will be the same problem again for the 2022s since they have Sync4.
Not true. It does. Message support, and they will send you a link to a version that will work.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In addition, if you are using coding from the Super Duty without confirmation from FORSCAN you are risking REALLY screwing things up. I hope you are backing up your modules before each change!