2020 Lincoln Aviator

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by powerboatr, Oct 16, 2019.

1. powerboatr

powerboatr Full Access Members

subaru.........omg. not even on a very bad foggy day.

20191017_104015.jpg

it may not be dog tested, but i know my spoiled pup would like the accommodations

seriously if it had an built in trailer brake controller, it would probably be sitting in my garage tonight

funny thing about emblems and chrome
    in 1988 i was looking at new F150 XLT lariat and a F250 XLT
    on the F250, one fender had the emblem for the F150 and the other fender had the F250 Emblem. we had quite the laugh
    this was the mean 351 v8 single cab long bed 4.10 gear 4x4. i passed on the purchase

20191017_103852.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  2. ManUpOrShutUp

ManUpOrShutUp Full Access Members

I'm just not feeling them. That looks like a station wagon to me. I hate the look of the new Expeditions also. They suit the effeminate males of today though. :p

powerboatr likes this.
  3. carymccarr

carymccarr Full Access Members

It’s no Mazda that’s for sure!

powerboatr likes this.
  4. powerboatr

powerboatr Full Access Members

and then i find myself staring at an excursion tonight in the parking lot of our pizza place... oh oh oh oh oh that was a people mover

5. 762mm

762mm Full Access Members

Well, it's a good thing Ford finally came to their senses and brought back the RWD-based system in the Explorer. The next step is to go back to body on frame. Only then will the Explorer re-become a "truck"! ;)

Seriously though, the new Explorer looks great. I drive a 2013 as a work car (not "truck", lol) and it handles very well, plus is more comfy and spacious than my previous body on frame gen 2 Explorer.

That being said, body on frame is still the best there is for me, so I'm sticking with the Expedition as my go-anywhere long-term ass hauler!

P.S. I hate the stupid electronic round button gear shifter on the newest models with a passion! Everyone I've spoken to hates them equally as much... I hope Ford takes notice.