2021 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to do any mods on a 2021 expedition yet? Everything i try hasn't worked, and the easy menu isn't appearing. Also the 2020 or the 2021 f150 spreadsheets dont seem to match this truck. Im afraid to just start noodling with things and messing things up. Thanks TS

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe the '21s are distinct even from the 20's so it may take some time. The F150 forums have more info but I think things are very vague for the 21s now. Some are saying it is similar to the F2/350s, etc. I'd wait for the smoke to clear, or maybe take a shot with the EASY CONFIG--cautiously.

Last edited:

DrPangloss

Reaction score
What is 'EASY CONFIG'? I have forscan and a 2021, looking for definitive info on getting rid of double honk, sirius garbage, etc.

MikePA

Reaction score
I'm starting to test out the Forscan configuration settings for my 2021 Expy XLT (200a group, no frills).

So far:
Remote Start does not work. I ordered the Perimeter Plus module, so will report back if it functions after installing the module.
Global Windows does not work.
Disable Double Honk works successfully. BCM 726-63-02 xxx0 xxxx xx--

Disable Auto Stop/Start - I am looking to turn this off if anyone has it working on the '21.
@THOMAS F Smith - any luck on that one?
PSCM 730-03-01 (from the F150 spreadsheet) is not showing in my Forscan profile...

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
I did not do the Start/stop. I did the horn honk when you get out with the truck running, set belt minder, temp above gauges. I need to get back in and change more stuff.

Grizguy

Reaction score
There is a company that makes an auto stop disable. Just unplug the cable form the auto stop, plug in the disable cable.. done. Autostop eliminator. Works very well. I think it was $89.00

Grizguy

Reaction score
What forscan unit do you use to change the items listed above? How expensive of a unit are they?

MikePA

Reaction score
What forscan unit do you use to change the items listed above? How expensive of a unit are they?

Check out this doc.

I got the OBDLink EX USB Auto-Switch, which was $50 on Amzn. It's the unit recommended in the F150 threads for the 2021+. Check the forscan website for the latest version of the software.

MikePA

Reaction score
There is a company that makes an auto stop disable. Just unplug the cable form the auto stop, plug in the disable cable.. done. Autostop eliminator. Works very well. I think it was $89.00

Yep, I saw that one. I know the forscan updates are successful on other model years, so I was hoping to just address it with an update similar to the F150 or older Expys. Can wait a bit longer, and might order the Autostop Eliminator product if winter comes before the forscan fix...