2021 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpATL

Reaction score
I own a 2021 Limited Expedition. Recently have had no interior overhead lights, sunroof won’t operate, no Bluetooth speaker and the HomeLink didn’t work. I think field mice might be the culprit. I have a code for a Demand Lamp Outfit short to ground. I went to check fuses first and can’t find any fuse that aligns to the interior lighting based on the diagrams. I pulled everything that could possibly be close and all looked good. I ran a short detector on all those circuits as well with all listing as open. I ran the short detector from one of the interior light hookups on the center of the roof next to the moonroof buttons. I followed that short to a problem in the bundle under the trim piece on the floor next to passenger door but so far haven’t been able to locate the specific issue. All the wires look intact.

Anyone have any idea what fuse/relay applies to this circuit? Seems weird that the interior lighting and moonroof don’t have a circuit indicated. (I pulled the Moonroof logic fuse and that wasn’t the right circuit.) Even better, anyone know what wires I would need to be looking at specifically in that massive cluster running down the passenger side? Any help is much appreciated.