2021 STX package. The only trim package/ model that doesn't exist on any aftermarket website pull down option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wally26

Reaction score
2021window.jpg

New member and first post. Love my 2021 Expedition. Picked it up in Oct 2021. Ford issued great rebates, in Michigan, and I couldn't pass up the deal. The funniest thing I've found having the STX package is that it is only trim package/ model that doesn't exist on any aftermarket website pull down option. I'm not sure of all the things I'm missing compared to an XLT. Traveled out of state to buy this one. I really wanted the Control Trac with 3.73 EDLS and when I saw the pictures, I had to have it.

Breadman

Reaction score
Basically a xlt in regards to seeking aftermarket goodies. Got mine in October also. Been wondering how many were sold in 2021 in this trim level? Mine was purchased as a hunting vehicle/ dog hauler so I was tickled when they offered the 2 row option.