2021 Tahoe/Suburban being announced today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
GM screwed up the exterior IMO. The current gen is the best looking exterior on the market.

This. Current gen Yukon Denali is the best looking suv on sale today. The interior has always been, well, it’s always been GM, so...plastic fantastic. And they like their shapes.

So the interior had nowhere to go but up, and the exterior had nowhere to go but down. They achieved both.

GC2019

Reaction score
7A79C2ED-F41C-4D72-820A-BD93CE5DE793.jpeg FE591DB2-E6BD-46B4-90E1-05BECA709846.jpeg

We bought a new Denali in 15’ in the above pic. Fast, powerful and solid. Brakes sucked and we did have an issue with the rotors staying true..

After four GM SUVs, We bought this Expy for a change up and are surprised at how well it runs and rides. Love it. The only thing that isn’t comparable is the Expy road noise is much louder and a little disappointing. Aside from that, we would buy it all over again.

Here is the 2021 Yukon Denali. Major improvement IMO.
I’ll tell you one thing, don’t be discrediting the GM. The 6.2L is a brute and the truck is solid. The new rear end should resolve the horrible rear floor height 263A0166-4D38-4EE0-BA55-EC85011F631A.jpeg

Last edited:

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are still using the obsolete 6.2L pushrod motor (HO HUM BORING)
GM has a great dual turbo V6 & Cadillac has the dual turbo V8
That is what should be offered in these vehicles
Then & only then would I consider buying one of them
For me it will always be a recalibrated ECOBOOST engine in my vehicles:burnout:
NOW watch this post blow up
Merry Christmas Everyone

One of the things I commend GM for IS having V* pushrod engines!!!

The Corvette is "old" outdated design and is stomping the other cars' ***** on the track.
I can't stand over 2 valves per cylinder and never have liked overhead cams.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the grille is way too big and hideous on the Z-71.

Some people like garish though.

Since GM owns the SUV market by all known ways to compare auto sales numbers, they will sell plenty regardless of what they do but it will be interesting so the the next 5-7 year numbers.

What about GM employees. Prob just because this used to be GM land but it seems like so many people worked for GM and were oddly enamored maybe brainwashed by "their" GM discount.
Are these people getting a lot better deal on these? Does this account for many of the numbers?

I have no loyalty. I buy by like, price, quality record (old stuff) parts interchangeability with my other vehicles....

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Corvette is "old" outdated design and is stomping the other cars' ***** on the track.

On the 2011-2014 F-150 the premium engine was the 6.2 and it is 2V, 411 horsepower in the half ton variety. You could get this in some high trims and is mostly found in Platinum and Harley-Davidson trucks. It was a $2,500 upcharge.
31C4CF14-58CD-4672-BF13-754D5D0ED187.jpeg

Last edited:

GC2019

Reaction score

LOL..Someone clue in Mike Wolf that Ford just engineered and introduced a brand new 7.3L push rod engine for the Super Duty..

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The GMC looks much better to my eye than the Chevy. It looks like Chevy will continue what I call the "cat eye" headlight theme.

I was about to buy a new Tahoe in 2014, but I waited for the 2015. I hated the new headlight look and never pulled the trigger. I'm glad I kept my Infiniti a while longer and waited for the new Expedition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360