2021 Tahoe/Suburban being announced today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Agreed! Will be interested if Ford responds to the inclusion of the baby Duramax in the Tahoe/Suburban.

If they do it will need to beat the effort they put into their turbo 4 in the Silverado. My neighbor writes a blog for motortrend and gets all of the latest vehicles to test drive. The four banger they put out to compete with the 2.7 FORD was a joke, UNLESS you enjoy turbo whine which was substantially louder than the 2.7.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching the live now, it’s looking better as the shock wears off. Interior looks a lot nicer than previous gen. Diesel has 460 lbs same as 6.2. No GMC or Cadillac reveal until NEXT MONTH bummer. Also no Power ratings for Denali or Cadillac will be released at this time.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mag ride and self leveling/manually adjustable air ride!!!! other than that their is nothing it has that my platty doesnt. not to mention the ford looks better. all day long

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I WANT AIR SUSPENSION AND A RAPTOR VERSION!

I would add that for air suspension you may want an open loop system. The closed system in my RAM will test your patience! It takes way too long to raise and lower. Let us control the air and it will be a winner!

Vicious

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not very strong competition to the expedition. I do like the 10inch infotainment display though.