2021 XLT FX4 with Co-Pilot360 Assist Front Parking Sensor locations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Agree that my F350 has fewer issues with squeaks, rattles, etc than our Expedition. The production volume on the pickups is so much higher and they've had the same cab for several years now, so perhaps they have the bugs worked out better in the F series.

OP
OP
ViperVette

ViperVette

Reaction score
I call it a truck because it IS truck based. Sorry about the issues you’ve had but mine is flawless so far and I have zero complaints fitment and quality overall.
I used to farm 2600 acres and had several trucks over those years. My last truck was a 2020 Tundra 1794 Crewmax. It too was flawless but was very poor on fuel mileage.
I‘ve had every domestic brand made, gas and diesel, half ton to full blown dally crew cab diesels. (other than a NissanTitan) and would put the quality of my current Expedition up against any of them.
I could not be happier but you saying an Expedition is a mini van is actually quite funny. Hope your next ride is better.

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine seems to have decent build quality. No problems other then a squeaky running board when my 240 lbs steps on it to get in. Was driving a '17 F350 dually for 4-1/2 yrs so this Expedition handles like a sports car. 3 weeks old and a thousand miles and its still running so thats a good sign!!