2022 15" Sync 4A - oil temp displayed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been through what I think is every menu and scratching my head. I've found where I have options to display 'gauges' for trans temp and coolant temp, but haven't found engine oil option. Each of my Gen 3's had at least something - even if was a low/ normal flag. Am I missing it, or has that been deleted? According to page 132 of the manual, I believe it should be one of the configurable gauge options. I'm only seeing oil pressure or trans temp as options for left, and turbo boost or trans temp for right. Maybe this will turn into a Forscan question, but I've been holding off on that until there are more 22's floating around and people are tinkering.

From past experience, water temp reaching normal operating temp occurs well ahead of oil being warmed up. I find it curious/ interesting that on this 22 SPP, my water temp gauge hits center right around the same section of roadway that my engine oil temp meter in my previous Gen 3 EB would flip from Low to Normal on my regular trip to work.