2022 Expedition Ford.com Build & Price tool is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The only thing your '19 wont have relative to the '22 models will be an optional fully digital dash and the newer larger sync4 12 inch display or the sync4a 15 inch display... oh and the H.O. motor in the stealth performance. Seems like you already have a nicely optioned expy from your pic.

rvmode

Reaction score
If you consider Limited 4x4 + stealth pkg then Timberline adds up without too much head scratching... I did the math, and ordered one on 1/28 (501A, Heavy Duty Tow Pkg +++) after seeing the official 2023 Sequoia TRD Off Road press release from Toyota. Hopefully a May build date.

OP
OP
RABAYL01

RABAYL01

Reaction score
The only thing your '19 wont have relative to the '22 models will be an optional fully digital dash and the newer larger sync4 12 inch display or the sync4a 15 inch display... oh and the H.O. motor in the stealth performance. Seems like you already have a nicely optioned expy from your pic.
Thanks Apex. I am still pretty happy with my 2019 and considering I got $16k off MSRP when I bought it right before COVID hit. So I am not jealous about everyone buying new cars these days paying MSRP; or worse, dealer markup. I do however, like the Timberline package as my dream is to go out west with my rig and "overland" as far as the Expy would take me.

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks Apex. I am still pretty happy with my 2019 and considering I got $16k off MSRP when I bought it right before COVID hit. So I am not jealous about everyone buying new cars these days paying MSRP; or worse, dealer markup. I do however, like the Timberline package as my dream is to go out west with my rig and "overland" as far as the Expy would take me.
Take a look at the icon suspension package. This will be way better than whatever ford equips the timberline trim with.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya know what? The base STX is actually pretty cool. 2 rows and a stealth looking front end. Yes the interior is absolutely disappointing but I could be seen driving that around town. Good looking rig for a 50k sticker.